- Quiz Time!
- March 13th, 2013
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!
“Just like Southern girls, though, no two iron skillets are the same. (The GRITS Guide to Life because I am missing Grandmother)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Nanny 911 & Doctor Who
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV in the other room
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today going to & from work
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The profile of someone else who had done this survey
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes but as usual I could not remember it soon after I woke up
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Images of foot surgery
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Decoy Bride or was it Thor
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
First 10% charitable giving then pay off my student loans (less than 10,000) then divide the rest in half and invest half while using the other half to pay down my parents’ mortgage
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My hair grows really, really fast. And I mean I need to cut it every three or four weeks to keep it in a short hair style fast
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The Doctor & TARDIS would be real
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, almost any type
If you cannot say something nice then keep hush so do not get me started; not on him, not on politicians in general
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Elizabeth, I have always liked that name
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
James, Jamie for short
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. Scotland, France, Greece, Italy
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?